- What personally-identifiable information (PII) is collected through this website and how it is used.
- Choices available to you regarding the use of your information.
- Security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information collected.
PII Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We only have access to PII (personally-identifiable information) that you voluntarily provide through the contact form on this site or via email messages to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will use your information only to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us.
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We do not sell, rent, or otherwise distribute this information to anyone.
Your Access to and Control over your PII
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time using the contact info available in the footer of every page of this website.
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, reply to a contact form or send out a newsletter) are granted access.
Computers/servers in which we store personally-identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. We use anti-malware software to protect all company data, including any personally-identifiable information of our clients. We use strong password protection at all access levels.
This website uses a “cookie” that collects anonymous traffic data.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive (through their browser, i.e. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Usage of this cookie is in no way linked to any personally-identifiable information.
Browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent. Rejecting cookies should not cause a problem with our site; however, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of some other sites.
To disable cookies In Firefox, choose Tools > Options > Privacy and look for cookie settings. In other browsers, please check the online documentation for that browser on how to change cookie settings.
Our website and services are directed to individuals who are at least 13 years of age or older. Since we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age, and by posting this notice, we are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act).
Third Party Links
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy policies of any other site that collects personally-identifiable information.
Contacting Our Site
- Contact form
- Phone: (914) 669-5224
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal mail: 40 Triangle Center, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598